Since Version 2.0 bbPress support so called Shortcodes. They have been introduced for creating macros to be used in the layout of your forum content on WordPress pages. To use any of the shortcodes simply insert the desired shortcode into any WordPress page.
To get the required numerical ID for $forum_id, $topic_id, $reply_id and $tag_id you will need to visit your /wp-admin/ section and either by editing the post or by hovering your mouse over the applicable forum/topic/reply/tag post type you will see a numeric ID for that post eg. /wp-admin/post.php?post=47
This will display your entire forum index.
Display the ‘New Forum’ form.
– Display the most recent 15 topics across all your forums with pagination.
– Display the ‘New Topic’ form where you can choose from a drop down menu the forum that this topic is to be associated with.
– Display the ‘New Reply’ form.
– Display a tag cloud of all topic tags.
– Display the search input form.
– Display the search form template.
– Display the login screen.
– Display the register screen.
– Display the lost password screen.
– Display the forum statistics.